Are You Ready
Your Breakthrough Awaits
The offer is intended for you who would like to move your current being and life towards something different, something new and maybe more meaningful, fun and joyful. Anyone of you seeking deeper insight into yourself and your life, especially for those of you who are at a crossroads, facing a challenge or change, when “business as usual” no longer applies, will most likely benefit from coaching.
Is your life calling for a change, but you have no idea how and what to do? Are you feeling numb and confused? Have you lost direction, lost the joy of life, lost your path despite or because of all the achievements? Do you want to have fun again and go on adventures without being held back by reason? Do you seek relationships and life experience overall to be productive, meaningful and enjoyable?
If your interest is sparked and you are serious about making changes in your life and you are ready for a conversation, get started now.
Is Coaching for You?
The Coaching Process
How It Works
The process is adapted to specific needs and wishes of the client (person coached) and the chosen coaching package. In general the key elements include:
- Introductory discussion between the client and the coach to answer any questions about the process and expectations and to become acquainted.
- Discovery session with me during which client shares recent assessments and 360 degree reviews, explore and discover client's most important values.
- Discuss the goals to be achieved and how success will be measured.
- Beginning the bi-monthly, fully confidential coaching sessions. At the beginning of each session the client sets goals to be accomplished during the session and the commitments made during the previous session are discussed.
- At the end of each session, the client is asked to recap the learning and newly gained insights and to commit to those actions the client wants to carry out.
- In support of the learning coach will design assignments and practices for the client to adapt and integrate the new learning
- At the end of the coaching term a final conversation will take place during which coach and client review and assess the learning journey and discuss next steps going forward.
What Do I offer
Mentor coaching is a valuable part of the coach training process and required for certification as well as for renewing ICF credentials.
Great leadership starts from the inside. Leadership coaching advances your emotional maturity and self-responsibility.
Choose Best Package
Group Mentor Coaching
3-Month Group Mentor-Coaching Program
Seven 90-minute group coaching sessions (min. 4, max 8 people in one group)
Three 60-minute one-on-one coaching sessions
Review and evaluation of 3 recordings of your coaching according to ICF core competencies
Unlimited email support
Ongoing assignments and practices
Certificate of Completion
Discounted registration to other classes and retreats I offer
*all prices exclude VAT (8%)
Your Next Steps
Hungry for change? You want more in your life? Something different? Ready for fun and interesting exploration of your inner works? Then you’re likely a very good candidate for coaching.
As much as coaches love to work with everyone, the truth is that not every coach is a good fit for you. It’s best to get a sense of what working with a particular coach will be like for you.
The cool thing about this is that you will get a test-run and it won’t cost you anything, and you will already get some very valuable experience out of it – regardless of whether we continue to work together or not.
- Book a call and have a pre-coaching conversation with me.
- Choose a package.
- Receive invoice from me. Make payment
- Pre-book sessions on my online calendar.
- Prepare yourself for sessions.